Friday, March 9, 2012

3609 Weldon Dr


This new listing in East Ridge is completely move-in ready and has TONS of charm! I usually like to show the exterior first, but my favorite parts of this home are the interior spaces, so I cut right to it. Beautiful hardwood floors, plenty of natural light and great touches like built-in bookshelves, updated moldings, updated light fixtures and fresh paint give this home appeal similar to those twice the price. 


Entertaining is a breeze with this floor plan and in warm months the party can go outside to the HUGE backyard. 


Located on quiet street with convenient access to I24; downtown or Hamilton Place are just a short drive away. 


Take a sneak peek here, but I hope you will come see it first hand on Sunday, March 11 from 2-4pm!








For extended listing information including price, square footage and directions, please visit my listing site here




presented by Mark Hite, Keller Williams Realty
423-664-1900 | 423-260-1831
Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated.

No comments:

Post a Comment